The idea for the Alter necklace came from the meaning for the word "alter/altar". It started as a straight forward and literal depiction of a table or surface. It then morphed into a perspective on a table. It ended with an altered view on a cube, and became an experiment on depth and using my materials in new ways.
- One of a kind copper and concrete pendant on a dark brown leather cord
- 18” length with a handmade copper hook clasp
- Length can be adjusted upon request at no extra cost.
- Please email me after your order to make adjustments.
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about .75 inches wide and 1.25 inches long
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water.