Late at night. When the world is asleep. You dream of wild adventures. Fiery destinations that take you on the journey of a lifetime. Bounding from one experience to the next, you struggle to take it all in. Life feels like a technicolor mirage.
Then one night, as the glow of the fire overtakes the fading sun, you put your feet up and smile. You smile like a woman driven insane with visions of worlds still unexplored. Worlds still calling your name.
You smile to no one. You close your eyes and inhale the scent of Pacific. If this isn't nice, you don't know what is.
- Handmade concrete and copper pendant
- Pendant measures about 1.5 inches wide.
- Hangs on an adjustable (16"-24") black leather cord.
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains.
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water.