I feel like forget is a really negative word. I wish it wasn't. There are just times you wish you could forget, just like there are times you wish you could remember. There is forgiveness in forgetting. There are second chances and empathy. Forgetting is filled with new discoveries, fresh memories, and healing.
- One of a kind copper and concrete pendant on a dark brown leather cord
- 24” length with a handmade copper hook clasp
- Length can be adjusted upon request at no extra cost.
- Please email me after your order to make adjustments.
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about 1 inch wide and almost 3 inches long
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water