This is how I expected most of this challenge pieces to go: A simple frame shape with some wire decoration. I'm glad that didn't pan out because it would be so boring! Fitting that the Journey necklace is where I realize that my projected path for the challenge has changed. This whole year has been a Journey in finding paths that aren't right. It's exciting to just keep experimenting!
- One of a kind copper and concrete pendant on a dark brown leather cord
- 24” length with a handmade copper hook clasp
- Length can be adjusted upon request at no extra cost.
- Please email me after your order to make adjustments.
- Sealed to prevent tarnish and stains
- Pendant measures about 1.5 inches wide and 1 inches long
- As with all jewelry, keep away from water